The Mac Version of Christmas at Donner Pass is now available, and can be purchased on the Products Page here at Miss Clue!
If you have already purchased Christmas at Donner Pass, the Mac Version will show in the downloads section of your account.
Christmas at Donner Pass is compatible with Mac OS 10.13 and above. on Macs that support Metal: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205073
In addition to adding Mac Support, version 1.0.9 includes the following updates:
- Ability to Save and Load at Visit of Santa Claus Game now works and has been reactivated.
- Various issues with saved games not restoring properly have been fixed.
- Many stability updates.
- Fixed an issue with not being able to return items in inventory to the shed after loading a game.
- Fixed an issue with entering the shed in Walk Motion mode.
- Adjusted viewing of painting signature.
- Update to Nancy’s Fear.
- Update to Second painting.
- Lighting adjustments when playing on normal settings.
- Fixed collision on some house doors in Walk Motion Mode.
- Music and Speech volumes have been adjusted to be more perceptually consistent.
- Lip syncing has been improved for Nancy.
- More sound effects have been added.
- Fixed an issue where music would not fade in completely in some cases.
- Default Music volume for new installations is now set to one quarter.
- Fixed issues with camera views in Walk Motion and Augusta’s Fear.
Changes made based on user feedback and polls from the Message Boards:
- The Up and Down click areas for Cinematic Mode have been disabled (enabling this will be added as a menu option in a future update.)
- The double doors in the mansion now open and close together.
- Advance dialog in a conversation by hitting the Space Bar.
- Crash reporter incorporated.
- Shadow animation added to menu screen.