Subtle nuances are often what help you, as a detective, solve your mystery; and not even the smallest detail can be overlooked.
That’s why Jane packs a magnifying glass on all of her adventures; and for the same reason, we like to make sure your experience while solving Christmas at Donner Pass is as seamless and enjoyable as possible!
Another update was made to the Miss Clue: Christmas at Donner Pass on 02/01/22 at 07:00 AM Eastern Time, and includes the following changes:
!!SPOILER ALERT!! Proceed with caution!
- Fixed an issue where the Painting appeared dark.
- Option to save during “Visit of Santa Claus” Game has been temporarily disabled.
- Fixed an issue involving the maze behind mansion.
- Fixed an issue with the Mustache Cup.
- Fixed an issue with various items coming into focus.
- Door to the Shed has been updated.
- Fixed instability after “Visit of Santa Claus” Game.
- Fixed an issue where items could be picked up more than once.
- Updates to areas where reported crashes occurred.
- Various points of instability have been corrected.
- Various Scene loading updates.
If you do not see these updates in your version, you may need to reinstall your Miss Clue: Christmas at Donner Pass.
Stay tuned for more updates to come! More fixes and features are in the pipe-line, and will be available for everyone soon.
Good luck sleuthing!
– Miss Clue Team
The Mac Version of Christmas at Donner Pass will be available on Sunday, February 27th, 2022!