Thanks to all of the amazing feedback from the detectives solving the mystery behind Christmas at Donner Pass, there have been quite a few exciting updates made so far!
The latest update was made on 01/31/22 at 08:00 AM Eastern Time.
Below is a list of the latest updates that can be seen in Jane Darcy’s Christmas adventure:
!!SPOILER ALERT!! Proceed with caution!
- Conversations with Irregular Mouth Movement Corrected.
- Various Sounds Updated.
- Navigation Updates to Cinematic Mode.
- Adjusted Foliage in Pathway and surrounding Guest House.
- Atmosphere in Kitchen Updated.
- Atmosphere in Foyer Updated.
- Atmosphere near Maze and Garden Updated.
- Wall Sconces in Mansion Corrected.
- Fixed an issue with various flickering objects/walls/floors.
- Fixed an issue loading games saved while inspecting items.
- Fixed an issue involving the mustache cup icon not loading in inventory.
- Fixed an issue with some items reappearing that are already picked up when loading a saved game.
- Fixed an issue that could cause random crashes.
- Improved Atmosphere in the Living Room.
- Fixed an issue with opening shed door from inside while using Cinematic Mode.
- Fixed an issue in Cecelia’s House with not being able to leave upper room in Cinematic Mode.
If you do not see these updates in your version, you may need to reinstall your Miss Clue: Christmas at Donner Pass.
Stay tuned for more updates to come! More fixes and features are in the pipe-line, and will be available for everyone to see in a few hours.
Good luck sleuthing!
Miss Clue Team
The Mac Version of Christmas at Donner Pass will be available on Sunday, February 27th, 2022!